There’s a few hours left until Christmas 2020 is over, at least where I live, I have a few hours left, so I just wanted to share a message with all my readers. However, before I do that I want to thank everyone for all the views, likes, comments and follows. It has been quite a long while since I started blogging again, but I’m still thankful for all the positive and supportive comments! Anyway here is my message:
Even if you didn’t get all the gifts you wanted, I hoped that you had a day filled with love and laughter. Although we may not have shared the holidays with all the people we wanted, I hoped that you and all of your loved ones remain safe and healthy towards the end of 2020 and for the rest of 2021. 2020 has been a rough year for everyone. I don’t know how 2021 will turn out, but I do know that everyone only wants good results and I do too. No matter what happens in 2021 don’t forget:
- A phone/video call is better than saying you never got to hang out/see/talk with anyone
- Always show your support and kindness to all workers, that includes retail workers, doctors, nurses, teachers, pharmacists, and even your house cleaning maids
- Show your support for local and small businesses
- Wash your hands (like how we were taught ever since kindergarten)
- No hoarding all the cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and hand sanitizers
- Treat everyone with respect and kindness–just like how you would want to be treated
- Finally, share a smile!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! No matter what happens in 2021, WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! I’ll be back in 2021 with more and new content. Stay safe and healthy!